Controlling Traffic and Parking in the NHS & Healthcare sector is a very sensitive issue, with many different stakeholders and factors to consider. In the UK, the Government and the Department for Health issue guidelines to Trusts and Hospitals encouraging each Hospital to work with their patients and staff, local authorities and public transport providers to make sure that users can get to the site (and park if necessary) as safely, conveniently and economically as possible.
As part of our range of products and services, we have a portfolio of technologies, which can help to meet and manage these needs and help in the implementation of successful Traffic and Parking Management schemes, which can take into account the requirements of
• Disabled motorists, patients and visitors
• Frequent outpatient visitors
• Visitors and carers with relatives who are gravely ill
• Visitors and carers with relatives subject to an extended stay in hospital
• Staff working shifts that mean public transport cannot be used
• Volunteers and special care workers
Our range of Applications & Services to the Healthcare Sector are designed to fall in line with the requirements of the Department for Health Technical Manual on Parking Management and include:
- Access Control – Our access control solutions, provide everything you need to ensure only authorised vehicles enter your premises.
- Car Park Management – We have a range of technologies to enable you or your car park management operator to effectively police and control your car parks. We have a range of Charge Parking, Permit Parking and Free Parking management systems, so whatever you need we have go the solution for you.
- Speed Monitoring & Control – Need to monitor or prevent speeding on your site. Our range of Passive and Active speed monitoring and control devices will ensure that safety is maintained.
- Car Park & Traffic Studies – Want to know how well utilised your car parks are? Need to know what the volume of traffic is coming onto your development? Our range of ANPR based Car Park and Traffic survey solutions can tell you everything from duration of stay, number of repeat visitors and even the CO2 emissions profile of the traffic seen in a day.
- Watch-list Alerting – Do you need to ban vehicles from your site but find it difficult to detecting them? Our alerting systems, can immediately tell you when a banned vehicle attempts to enter your site and put your security on notice.
Our expertise means that we can create a traffic management solution that will work for any health care facility no matter how large or small. For more information on any of the above please follow the links or get in touch.