When it comes to meeting your Vehicle Access Control requirements, ANPR International has the solution your looking for.
- Is your vehicle barrier operated with a Pin Code, which everyone seems to know and abuse?
- Or do you use swipe cards that keep getting lost or not returned?
If the above sounds familiar its time to update your vehicle access control system to utlise realtime vehicle recognition and virtual permitting. Our ANPR technology hands you complete control of your barriers, by allowing you to approve or ban a vehicle from accessing site instantly.
No more having to issue pin codes or try to manage and recover swipe cards, the vehicle registration becomes the access card. You can instantly add or remove a vehicle from your access list and ensure that only the vehicle you want inside your site are allowed.
Our Range of Access Control products & solutions include:
- Cameras – Our AspekDigital Range of smart ANPR cameras can operate as standalone access control units, linked to any existing electronic barrier, or can integrate with our AccessGUARDIAN software suite for larger scale access control systems.
- Barriers – We supply and install a range of electronic barriers from a leading UK manufacturer. The barriers use the latest technology to maintain the barriers smooth operation and only require a singe phase supply, providing a smooth consistent operation.
- accessGUARDIAN – For larger scale or more complex access control requirements, our accessGUARDIAN software suite integrates with our range of ANPR cameras, to enable management of variable permitted vehicle entry lists based on a range of options from permit user group, vehicle type or time of day for example. The accessGUARDIAN software can also be utilised to interface with other applications to enable charging for vehicle entry or exit.
- accessALERT – If you need to know when a vehicle attempts to access your site, then accessALERT is precisely what you need. The accessALERT system can be used to alert your security or reception to "VIP" vehicles or "Banned" vehicles the moment they approach your barriers. Alerts can be linked to email or display boards, depending on your specific requirements.
- gateGUARDIAN – If you have barriers already and suffer from "Tailgaters" or "Sneak-Throughs" getting into or out of your car park without paying or without permission, then gateGUARDIAN can help put an end to this costly and potential dangerous practice.
For more information on the relevant products please follow the links or get in touch.